Who am I not?
Who am I not?
It’s not easy to describe
yourself without being too self-centric, boosting your ego and bragging about
your achievements in the business’ inner circle.
I am not in any inner
circle, try to stay as far away as possible from the spotlight and my ego doesn’t
need any steroid injections, so rest assured that what I will be saying to you
is the almost absolute truth (just God has the absolute truth, so allow me a
little margin of error).
Anyway, let’s go
straight to the point, who am I not:
- I am not a frontline soldier: World War 1 is long finished and now we have much more efficient weapons. So, if you are looking for an agent who is willing to go and sell without being backed by a method and a solid project, thanks for reading until now, but we are not suitable to each other!
- I am not a jack of all trades: how many times did you hear about “consultants” proposing themselves as “experts” in a variety of sectors ranging from F&B to microchip components? Or defining themselves as “deep connoisseurs” of half a dozen Countries worldwide? I am truly happy for them, looks like they found a secret method to work and study 72 hours per day…
So, who am I:
- I am a China lover, backed by 13 years practical on field experience, 4 of which spent between Beijing and Shanghai, with a deep knowledge both of language and culture;
- I am a family man eating daily bread and China also at home, together with my Chinese wife and my two sons;
- I am a specialist in the medical and industrial automation sectors, where I spent many years as employee.
- To conclude: I am by your side!